Let’s get to know each other
We are creative beings!
We are made in the image of God, the Creator, after all. In this time of COVID/post-COVID we’re improvising our way through new realities, imagining new ways to show our love to our neighbors.
Here are some fun things we’ve done for and with our neighbors recently:
- Host a Gingerbread and Jazz night with live Jazz in our parking lot. The Gingerbread House Contest netted over $600 for the homeless.
- Boxed and delivered Thanksgiving meals for 40 families at the Mission of the Holy Spirit
- Gathered leaders from a variety of faiths and blessed the animals at the Norfolk zoo on World Animal Day
- Teamed up with nearby churches to gather canned goods for the Virginia Peninsula Foodbank
- Collected school supplies for James Monroe Elementary School
- Hosted themed public open mic nights—poetry, music, improv– in our outdoor greenspace
- Hosted a Trunk-or-Treat for the neighborhood
- Delivered “Mardi Gras” care packages to our neighbors
- Participate in quarterly Red Cross blood drives with our neighboring faith communities
We love what we do
In our building we host AA meetings, Girl Scouts, Families to Families. Our tenants include Loch-Meadow Kindergarten, Lee’s Friends, The Chas Foundation.
We offer financial support to a variety of local organizations, with a primary focus on the homeless and on children and families.
Check Out Our Upcoming Events
We are excited to offer a variety of opportunities to connect, worship, serve, and enjoy life together. Take a look at the calendar and come join us when you can!